BREAKING

3/28/2012

Show Luo Releases "Anonymous Sadness" Full Audio





Yes, everyone is excited about his new album and we just can't get enough. To add more thrill to our waiting, Show Luo releases yet another audio for his new song "不具名的悲傷" (Anonymous Sadness).

I really love this song that I keep on replaying it over and over again. It was very soft and sounds like a theme song from a drama. Also, the shifting of keys in the chorus was unexpected that it creates a sense of originality.

Now that two songs have been officially released, I can't wait for more. After listening to them, I said to myself, this seems to be an interesting album since it contains songs with different genres. Ranging from pop, rap, soft rock to mellow drama, the album will leave you nothing but pure happiness.

Anyways, here is the full audio! :)



- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop