BREAKING

5/20/2012

IU's New Single Album: Spring at the Age of Twenty




In celebration of her 20th birthday, IU releases her newest mini album entitled "Spring at the Age of Twenty".

Composed of 3 tracks, her new single album marks the unfolding of another chapter of her life and career.


Starting with a very slow ballad, "복숭아" (Peach), IU shows her soft and vulnerable side. I really love this song because you can see her delicate voice and it features every good aspect of her.

It was then followed by "하루 끝" (Every End of the Day), a more upbeat song yet still has that mellow ballad flavor in it. What I love about this one is that it is not your typical Korean song that are very monotone. She just walks away from the stereotype of Korean music. Plus, I really like the meaning of the song.

The last track "그 애 참 싫다" (I Don't Like Her), is another slow love song. Again, it was amazing, all those vocals and the quality of her voice was superb.

In my opinion, it was by far the best Korean single album I ever heard. Sad to say though because it has only 3 tracks. I wish she could have recorded more and put it in a full studio album. But still, buy this single album and you will never regret it. This one's best for those rainy days and you just want to be emotional.

My Rating: 10/10

Track List:

  1. 복숭아
  2. 하루 끝
  3. 그 애 참 싫다
- Justin - 

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop