BREAKING

5/17/2012

Kimberley Chen's Releases "Loving You" MV





If you haven't heard of Kimberley Chen, check out my previous post here. (Click Here)

Anyways, this mv for "愛你" (Loving You) for her self-titled debut album was released back in April and I've only had the chance to listen to it yesterday. And I hate myself for not knowing about it the time it was released.

The song fantastic and her voice was just so amazing. In fact, I have already memorized the entire chorus.

The only problem I had with this is her image. She looks like a cute girl yet the song is very matured so it doesn't match. But nevertheless, it was superb especially the bridge part with those high notes. Plus, the mannequin part of the mv was so good.

Also, I suggest you also listen to the acoustic version. It was as good as the original one.

Overall, this song and music video can be classified as a "rare find". :)

My Rating: 10/10







Acoustic Version


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop