BREAKING

7/15/2012

Jane Huang's Debut Album: On My Way




Going solo, Y2J's Jane Huang releases her debut album entitled "On My Way".

Featuring the titular plug "途中" (On My Way) which is also the ending theme song for the drama Ti Amo Chocolate, her debut album proves that she can be versatile.


I have loved her back when she was still part of the duo and I love their songs so much. They are very romantic, dark and haunting. But now, she goes on for a lighter vibe with mellow pop songs.

The album also features her song "Tree Wind" which was released in HIT FM a few weeks ago. Plus, it has one bonus track.

Anyways, here is the track list for her debut album! Enjoy! :D

Track List:


  1. Run Run Run
  2. 我不哭
  3. 只怕想家
  4. 途中
  5. 破壞的愛情
  6. 公主病
  7. 夠好
  8. 要命
  9. 你不是說愛我
  10. 說謊!那不是我
  11. 樹風
Special Track 
  1.  結 
- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop