BREAKING

10/01/2012

Krissy and Ericka Releases MV for "In Your Arms"




The sisters that made everyone fall in love all over again is back once again for yet another song entitled "In Your Arms".

I really love this song and yesterday, its music video was officially released in MYX and now it is finally uploaded on YouTube!

I was very intrigued at the start of the song because the sound you could only hear comes from the right side of the headphone (or the speakers). And they blew me away. The effect was just amazing and their voice will really serenade you.

The mv was really amazing too! One of my favorite this season! Two thumbs up to them! :D

My Rating: 10/10


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

1 comment:

  1. No doubt Krissy and Ericka is the best!! soooo talented

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop