BREAKING

10/15/2012

Ku Hye Sun Unveils Debut MV "Marry Me"




From the phenomenal hit drama Boys over Flowers, actress Ku Hye Sun crosses boundaries as she releases her debut single "Marry Me".

Personally, I really love the song for its jazz and bossanova vibe that is very far from the typical Korean pop. It was something new and fresh. I like how the beat slows down at some point in the song.

However though, the music video -- as what most comments states-- is very awkward. It's kind of tiring watching her smile and wave her hair the entire time. I wish they have done more. But yeah, she was definitely something. Excited to see more of her.

My Rating: 8.5/10


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop