BREAKING

6/11/2010

Lu Yao's Winding Road



To be true, I don't know anything about this girl except for her newest album entitled "Winding Road".

I have watched her first music video "Unfortunately, Beautiful" and I really got hooked with her songs that I ended up listening to other songs included in her album.

Though the internet world is a vast place for information, I couldn't find anything about her.

Released last June 4, 2010 with the Sony Music Company, I must say that this album is a must-buy.
Track List:

01. 愛襲警報 (Love assaulting a police officer reported)
02. 路遙 (Yao)
03. 遺憾的美麗 (Unfortunately, Beautiful)
04. 暖咖啡 (Warm coffee)
05. 越過換日線 (Crossed the Date Line)
06. Super Lover
07. I Do
08. 冷香水 (Cold perfume)
09. 特調愛 (Brushing love)
10. 愛情就在這裡 (Love is here)

- Justin -



About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

  1. [...] is the original post: Lu Yao's Winding Road « Taiwan Pop Share and [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] is the original post: Lu Yao's Winding Road « Taiwan Pop Share and [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop