BREAKING

10/14/2010

Elva Hsiao's New MV "Let Love Fly" (Ice Version)






Going for a slower genre of pop, Elva returns with music video "Rang Ai Fei Qi Lai". This is the first version of the mv which is Ice.

The song is pop though it is a slower version of what we used to hear from Elva. Plus, the opening is quite unique which it sticks easily to your mind making you remember it now and then.

I love the chorus part where she started singing "Na na na na.. let me fly n love with you..." It was just so addicting.

The music video is great though I don't see much difference between this Ice version and the other one. Nonetheless, it is still great!




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the feel of this song, and now I can't get it out of my head! Keep it up Elva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the feel of this song, and now I can't get it out of my head! Keep it up Elva!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop