BREAKING

4/27/2011

Angeline Quinto Unveils "Wag Mo Akong Iwan" MV






Continuing her streak for success, Angeline Quinto releases her second music video her self-titled debut album. Entitled "Wag Mo Akong Iwan" (Don't Leave Me), I find the song perfect those people who was left by their loved ones.

It uses the classic style of OPM (Original Pilipino Music) which I think is great since I have not heard this kind of songs today. She has revived that very special tune.

Also, what I like about this one is that although the music video is simple, it has a story in it that narrates the whole song. Simple yet elegant.


My Rating: 9.7/10






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop