BREAKING

5/06/2011

Show Luo wants to perform with Aaron Kwok







The Taiwanese singer expressed that it has been his lifelong dream to perform on the same stage as Hong Kong 'Heavenly King' Aaron Kwok

Show Luo, who was recently in China recording a reality show which helps audiences realise their dreams, revealed in an interview that he still has an unfulfilled ultimate dream.

"It is my dream is to perform with Aaron Kwok on stage, and sing 'Wild City' and 'Loving You Forever' with him," said Show.

He pointed out that this has been his dream ever since he started his career in the entertainment industry by impersonating Aaron Kwok.

"I've met him on my show and he has seen me impersonate him up close," he quipped.

Show also proudly added that when Aaron heard his impersonation, the Hong Kong performer thought it was a CD playback.

Now that his best friends Barbie Hsu and Christine Fan are both married, when asked about his plans to get hitched, Show expressed that he is in no hurry.

"My parents had a happy marriage, so I really hope to find a soulmate who can spend the rest of her life with me. I hope that my marriage will not be a union between two people who constantly bicker with each other, it's hard to maintain an on-off relationship," the 31-year-old admitted.

When Show was asked to clarify on a statement Jolin made at a television talk show that she once tried to court him, Show laughingly replied that it was just a joke.

"Jolin and I are great pals. There are certain people you meet, and you know that you'll end up as best friends and nothing more from the minute you see them. There will not be further developments [to the friendship]," Show surmised.

Source: Xin MSN

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop