BREAKING

5/14/2011

Tokyo Girl's Style Unveils "Sayonara, Arigato" MV






Releasing their new album "Love Like Candy Floss", girl group Tokyo Girl's Style recently unveils their newest music video for their single "Sayonara, Arigato".

Since I am not that great in terms of knowledge when it comes to Japanese music, this is my first time hearing the group sing. So it was actually another achievement for me because finally, I found another group that is not stereotypical.

I really love the song especially the interludes between it. However, it was really weird that their voice is very thin and sounds like a kid. But it actually worked for the whole song and it turned out just like a theme song from a movie.

Also, I like the music video though it is quite long. For about 7 minutes, I find it tiring to watch. But definitely, a nice song to listen to.


My Rating: 9/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop