BREAKING

9/03/2011

ISSA x SoulJa Releases "i hate u" MV





Collaborating once more, ISSA teams up with SoulJa for another song entitled "i hate u".

To be true, this is my first time hearing the two sing and I suddenly fell in love with their voices. It was just so clear and the harmony they create together sets another world far from the mediocrity of Japanese music.

The song is very amazing and the part where a girl sings was just so crazy. Everything was marvelous. I love how they jived and how the song didn't sound much J-Pop-ish. It was like listening to a western song only that it is sung in Japanese.

Another song to put in my favorite list.

My Rating: 10/10



- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop