BREAKING

9/03/2011

Maria Aragon's Debut Album: Maria Aragon




From being a YouTube singing sensation, Maria Aragon is striking while the iron is hot!! Debuting with an album, Maria pursues her dream of being a singer.

With a self-titled album packed with 7 tracks, this little proves that she is more than just what others expected.

Having "Kung Bubuksan Mo Lang Ang Puso" (If You Will Just Open Your Heart) as its titular plug, the album is really amazing for a debutante.

I recommend the titular plug for its sincerity and very great message. Plus, it is really a great song to hear. Of course, her rendition of "Born This Way" is a must-hear. Also, I like her version of "You're My Home" which is used as the soundtrack for the movie, Way Back Home.

Overall, the album is amazing and her voice was just phenomenal. However, containing only 7 tracks was quite frustrating because it leaves you craving for more. Still, I think that this album is a great start for her.

My Rating: 10/10


Track List:
  1. Born This Way
  2. You're My Home
  3. I'd Like To Teach The World
  4. Follow Your Dream
  5. Can't Smile Without You
  6. Kung Bubuksan Mo Lang Ang Puso
  7. One Hope, One Dream
- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop