BREAKING

3/07/2012

Stefanie Sun takes a tumble in six-inch heels




HONG KONG: Singapore singer Stefanie Sun fell down on stage while wearing six-inch wedge heels during her performance at an outdoor concert in Hong Kong on Saturday, reported Hong Kong media.

Fortunately, Sun escaped injury and managed to laugh off the incident.

"It has been so long since I came to Hong Kong, so I thought I'd wear higher heels to meet everyone. Can I sit down now?" said Sun after recovering from the fall and finishing her song, eliciting loud applause from the audience.

Speaking to reporters after the show, Sun revealed that the fall didn't hurt, and that she had bigger things to worry about than mere injury when she slipped.

"It wasn't that painful, and there is no bruise. Fortunately, I didn't end up lying down on the floor [after the fall].

"I was worried about exposing myself when I fell down, because I was wearing a skirt. I was also worried that I wouldn't look very good," said Sun with a laugh.

Sun explained that she found it hard to balance on her six-inch wedge heels, a problem made worse by the slippery floor, which eventually caused her to fall.

-CNA/ha

Source: Channel News Asia

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop