BREAKING

5/18/2012

831 八三夭 Releases "Eastern Eastern" MV





Punk rock band 831 八三夭 returns to the center stage with the release of their newest music video for "東區東區" (Eastern Eastern) which is part of their upcoming album "The Last 8/31" that is expected to be released in mid-July.

It was first time listening to the group and I was amused by their style. I listened to their previous songs and I must say that they are good. However though, listening to this one was kind of disappointing. You can see the change in their genre, from rock they went to pop which I think was a bad move. They should stick to their original sound because that's where they are better.

Well, it was a good song but not that great. Even the music video, I think that the only good part in it was the intro and the last part. As for the between, it was just boring.

Still, I am looking forward to them, I think they have a lot to offer.

My Rating: 7.4/10




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop