BREAKING

5/18/2012

Angeline Quinto Unveils "I Just Fall In Love Again" MV





Preparing for the much-awaited release of her debut movie with Coco Martin entitled "Born To Love You", Angeline Quinto releases the music video for "I Just Fall In Love Again", the movie's official theme song.

No doubt, her voice was awesome and classic love songs is really her genre. And it showed throughout the song, her powerful voice that was magical. I was saddened though about the music video.Yes, it was a soundtrack and as expected, there would be clippings of the scenes of the movie but this one, it has clippings from their tours and interviews which was not appropriate for the music video.

I expected more regarding the mv of it, nevertheless, the song was still good.

My Rating: 8.4/10




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop