BREAKING

7/02/2010

Bibi Zhou's New Album: I, Fish, Light, Mirror

Sorry if there was no posts for these past few days. Been busy with school. SO tired always and a very hectic schedule.

Anyway, this is Bibi Zhou's 5th album that was released in the mid June of this year. I was pretty amazed by the songs included here though the album title and song title were quite unsual especially the 2nd track "Canned Fish".

Here is the track list:

01. I miss U missing me
02. 魚罐頭
03. 單面鏡
04. 戀愛料理
05. 時光機與流浪者
06. 星期三的信
07. 別裝了
08. 眼鏡
09. 二手歌
10. LoveLife
Bonus Track
11. 一滴淚的距離

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop